Martúe Chardonnay 2016

Bottles PVP Bottle Savings % Quantity
1 botella 8,50 € 0 %
3 botellas 7,50 € 13,33 %
6 botellas 6,50 € 30,77 %

Gastos de envío: 4.2

Envío gratis a partir de 6 botellas.

Shipping costs:Free Shipping

Made exclusively using Chardonnay grapes from ‘El Casar’ de La Guardia estate.


78% is fermented in stainless steel vats at a low temperature whilst the remaining 22% fermented in new French oak barrels where the wine matured on yeast lees for two and a half months, with daily batonâge of each barrel. Then the optimum combination of the two wines takes place.


Yellow gold clean and shiny colour. A great intensity ripe fruit (pineapple, melon), white flowers and pastry background aroma. The great trump card is on the mouth. It fills up everything with its nice flavour the moment it enters. Fresh at first, then greedy and then it becomes great. Unctuous and slow on the mouth feel. At the end of the mouth its measured barrel vintage appears leaving a fine pastry memory.


 


Alcohol: 13% Vol.


Production: In the 2016 grape harvest, 18.520 bourgogne bottles were bottled.


Conservation: The bottle should be stored laid on its side, in a dark room without vibrations and at a stable temperature of between 15-20°C.


Pairing and Consumption: Ideal with to pair with a large variety of dishes, from fish to meat, pasta and cheeses.


To be served at a temperature of between 5-6°C.


If it is not cold we recommend placing it an ice-bucket with ice for better chilling.


Ideal for consumption up until the end of 2020.

Información adicional

Type of product Vino Blanco
Appellation of origin Pago de Campo de la Guardia
Origin Toledo
Grape 100% Chardonnay grapes.
Volume 750 ml
Pairings Ideal with to pair with a large variety of dishes, from fish to meat, pasta and cheeses.
Envejecimiento 78% is fermented in stainless steel vats at a low temperature whilst the remaining 22% fermented in new French oak barrels where the wine matured on yeast lees for two and a half months, with daily batonâge of each barrel.
Graduation 13%Vol.
Optimum service temperature To be served at a temperature of between 5-6°C.

You are reviewing: Martúe Chardonnay 2016